Collection and use of personal data :
Any personal information you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of PureSynth.
We do not share aggregated demographic information about our user base. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
We use your personal data for the following purposes :
• to administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in
• to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
• for record keeping purposes
• to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
• for Services and transactions.
• We may use your personal information to conduct research and analysis to help us analyze your purchasing preferences, identify the products and services that best meet your requirements and measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
• We may use the personal information we collect in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud,intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, violations of law or other misuse of our Sites.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update us by sending an email to email@example.com
If you continue to use our site, you are providing implied consent. If you’re unsure about how cookies are used, please read on. If you understand how cookies are used and you would prefer to not have your activity tracked, you should exit our site now.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Information You Provide Directly to PureSynth :
If you are interested in obtaining information, products, or services from puresynth you may need to provide us or our third party service providers with information about yourself. For example, you might provide PureSynth with personal information on our website in the following ways:
• When you opt-in for our e-newsletters.
• When you send us an email inquiry.
• When you submit a comment on a blog post.
• When you submit any form.
• When you provide personal information (name, address, email address, telephone number, and payment information) to make an online payment.
We may on some occasions use information, we collect to inform you of upcoming publications or other marketing material that would serve your interest. We do not sell or share this information with individuals or organizations outside puresynth for any purpose, including marketing or promotional purposes.
Disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use and deletion of personal information :
Each individual has the right to ask for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, and deletion of their personal information, and we will promptly comply with your request regarding these rights without argument.
Privacy Contact Information :
PureSynth research chemicals
A-27 A.P.I.E, Hyderabad Telangana-500037
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org